Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Maiden Voyage

Ok. So I have no idea what I am doing but does that matter? nope.... not where I'm concerned!!! I'm not good at journaling and there are so many things that I need to get down in print that I decided this was the way to go for me. I've followed a good friend's blog through their adoption journey and it was so great to gain an understanding of her feelings, fears, frustrations. I laughed out loud (it helps that she is hilarious when she blogs) and I've cried for joy for their family's awesome adventure when they adopted their daughter from Ethiopia. So here I am deciding where to start. Probably should go backwards and start with the most recent things in my life and then work my way back. I wonder if I'll make it all the way back to when I was a baby... HA... I hope not.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Welcome to Blogging. I have one too. I'm very bad at it and update it once a month. Hope you do better.

http://wilsonsworld-kristy.blogspot.com

Kimberley said...

Hey you!!! Why didn't tell me that you are blogging!!! I had to find out from Kristy's blog!!!!